November was a really good reading month for me! I read 10 books. It’s the first month I’ve hit double digits in a while. We were still busy settling into the new house for most of the month but things are finally coming together. We have a few more things we want to do before the end of the year but I absolutely love the new house.
What I read in November:
- A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout – review here
- A Spindle Splintered by Alix Harrow
- This is Your Brain on Birth Control by Dr. Sarah Hill – review here
- Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao – review here
- The Secret Keeper of Jaipur by Alka Joshi
- Sing You Home by Ava Hunter
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
- The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker
- The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green
- The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid
I read 5 different genres and a total of 3,640 pages! I started Witches Steeped in Gold but it just wasn’t doing it for me. So I switched it out for Wolf and the Woodsman.
How was your November reading?