Good morning bookworms! Can you believe 2021 is almost over? Anyone else still feel like it’s 2019? I cannot believe 2022 is around the corner. I have 12 spaces left on my book shelf tracker I made in my planner. So I definitely want to read at least that many more books by the end of the year. I put 8 books on my November TBR so I should be good to do that by the end of December. If you’re wondering how I plan out my TBR and want to learn about the Angie Way, Click here.
I want to read at least one nonfiction in November. I want to finish The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green which I started in October and then I added This is Your Brain on Birth Control by Sarah Hill to my Angie Way plan. I’ve also got a bunch of fantasies because I’m still on a fantasy kick and there are just so many on my TBR. I’ve got two romances to read and an historical fiction for book club.
Planned TBR in November:
- The Secret Keeper of Jaipur by Alka Joshi – book club – historical fiction
- The Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao – fantasy
- Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart – fantasy
- This is Your Brain on Birth Control by Sarah Hill – nonfiction
- Sing you Home by Ava Hunter – romance
- Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout – fantasy
- A Spindle Splintered by Alix E. Harrow – fairy tale retelling
- Find You Again by Ava Hunter – romance release date January 3, 2022.
Some extra books I want to fit in:
- The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green – nonfiction
- Lion by Saroo Brierley – nonfiction
- Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier – thriller
- Atlas of the Heart by Brene Brown – nonfiction
- Any other ARCs that show up.
What are you reading in November?